Palo Alto’s Project Safety Net describes suicide warning signs
Palo Alto’s Project Safety Net distributes a list of warning signs and suicide-prevention resources.
The warning signs include:
• Someone threatening to hurt or kill him or herself, or talking of wanting to hurt or kill him/herself;
• Someone looking for ways to kill him/herself by seeking access to firearms, available pills, or other means;
• Someone talking or writing about death, dying or suicide, when these actions are out of the ordinary.
If you know someone who might be contemplating suicide:
• Contact a mental health professional or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) for a referral.
• In Santa Clara County, call (650) 494-8420.
Powered by Facebook Comments